Thermal Technology Selection
Close Sites With Thermal
Thermal Design Basis
Project Concept & Design
Build & Operate Services
Many factors influence the selection of the right remediation technology and process for any site. During the evaluation stages numerous questions arise, including:
- Will thermal remediation work at the site?
- What goals are realistic for final cleanup levels; how certain is the outcome, and how long would it take?
- What heating technique and configuration is best for my site?
- What are the utility needs?
- Is additional site characterization required?
- Should treatability, feasibility, laboratory studies or pilot tests be conducted?
TerraTherm provides the expert resources, advice, and designs you need to answer those questions and make the right decisions. We help you to determine which technology options are best for your site, design the optimal project to meet your goals, and find the most cost-effective solution. This includes both new designs and enhancement of existing projects.
Click on any advisory and design services item to learn more.