Advise & Design Services
Thermal Technology Selection
Close Sites with Thermal
Thermal Design Basis
Project Concept & Design
Build & Operate Services
If you have questions about thermal technologies or are working on challenging remediation problems at your site, our expert resources can help.
TerraTherm’s senior associates have extensive hands-on field experience and proven records as advisors to corporations, governmental agencies, standards committees and industry technical organizations. They are widely published, frequent presenters at conferences worldwide, and are available for presentations and problem solving.
(Click on the name to read the bio).
- Dr. Ralph Baker, Soil Physicist (technology selection and optimal applications, QA/QC)
- Dr. Gorm Heron, Environmental Engineer and Scientist (technology selection, design, oversight and implementation)
- John Bierschenk, P.G., Geologist (contracting, cost estimation)
- Jim Galligan, P.E., Mechanical Engineer (detailed design, cost estimation)
Other associates and leading experts available to provide advisory services as needed:
- Dr. Myron Kuhlman, MK Tech Solutions (3D thermal modeling)
- Dr. George Stegemeier, GLS Engineering (ISTD inventor and steam practitioner)
- Dr. Gary Pope, University of Texas (ISTD development for new applications)
- Dr. Bruce McGee, McMillan-McGee Corp. (ET-DSP™ practitioner)